I would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey."

--The Criminologist (Rocky Horror Picture Show)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Blog Eva!!!

That's right. This is my first blog...ever. I have thought about it plenty, but never took the time to actually do it.  Part of why I never did this before is that I didn't think I had anything to say.  That is just a bunch of b.s.  I have plenty to say.  Plus, I am a writer who has a bad case of writer's block.  I'm hoping to find a cure for that in opening up in the form of blogging.

A good place to start is probably with me.  I am a 35yr old single mom, I will graduate college with a BA in May, and unfortunately, that's about it.  There is more to me than that, but I always just stop there.  Once upon a time I was an interesting person who knew all sorts of things about herself, but I think I may have lost all that. 

I chose the title of my blog because that is how I see myself.  I am not perfect, nor do I seek to be perfect.  Instead, I am trying to accept my imperfections and realize they make me who I am...good, bad, and ugly.  Therefore, I am perfectly imperfect.

2 comments:

  1. good start!!

    rockzaiajewelry.blogspot

    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I my self my new to blogging and took loads of time to get a tempelate and gigs etc...
    and half the time when i started posting...

    hope see your post :)
    zaheerwaheed.blogspot

    ReplyDelete